Refund Policy for Premium Plans
When purchasing a subscription, you can cancel your premium plan at any time to prevent it from being automatically renewed. After cancellation, your subscription can still be used until it expires.
Refund Policy Details
- Refund requests have to be submitted within 7 DAYS after the day of receipt AND we ONLY issue refunds for the following cases:
- You already canceled the auto-renewal of your subscription but you are still charged for that subscription in the next cycle.
- Your subscription is activated but you have to encounter difficulties while watching: freezing, lags, or there is no match of your need. (Please provide us with the evidence and additional information right at the time of the error.)
- If you cannot access your subscription after payment, i.e. “user not match” error or encountering pop ups while watching, this may be because you have logged in using a different email from the email you used to make payments. In this case, we will assist you to find the right login email and you are NOT eligible for a refund.
- In the event that we do issue a refund, your access to the Service(s) will be revoked.
- Accounts which have been used for more than half of the account’s duration are not valid for refund.
- Refunds usually take 5~7 workdays to take place and it’s not in our hands to reduce this period. Our payment processors will take care of refund requests. We will refund any users immediately after seeing the request and checking user information.
- We are not responsible for any bank charges, commissions or overdrafts. The only way to remove these charges is through direct negotiation with your bank.
- If you consider your situation to be a special circumstance then please send the refund request to our support mail and we shall consider your individual request. (Please provide us with the evidence and additional information right at the time of the error.)